For all family law and mediation inquiries, Mark has joined Connect Family Law as at June 1, 2023. You may contact Mark at: https://www.connectfamilylaw.ca/
You may continue to contact Mark directly about any criminal law inquiries.
Mark has practiced law in British Columbia since 2014. He uses his skills as a negotiator and trial lawyer to solve legal problems. Mark is also a certified Family Law Mediator.
Mark has unique experience including representing the Public Prosecution Service of Canada, acting as defense counsel including in serious matters, as well as in many family law cases including against the Family Maintenance Enforcement Program and the Ministry of Children and Family Development.
Mark was motivated to become a lawyer when he realized that the most stressful life events are the death of a spouse, divorce, marital separation, and imprisonment. As a result, Mark has developed a practice in family and criminal law. Mark finds purpose in assisting his clients through their most difficult and stressful times.
Mark's current family law practice includes:
- division of family property, including assets held by corporations or those held in a trust;
- parenting disputes involving parental alienation or estrangement;
- cases which also involve the criminal justice system;
- relocation cases;
- support issues including imputation/determination of the income;
- conducting and participating in settlement meetings and mediations; and
- conducting any necessary appeals.
Mark is an active volunteer for Access Pro Bono. Mark has also acted as Family Law Duty Counsel for Legal Aid BC.
Given the sensitive nature of his practice, Mark does not advertise his previous cases.
I am often in court. I meet by appointment only. Learn More
I am based in Kelowna, British Columbia.